Saturday, April 21, 2012

The New Look Of Excalibur whit alphaclips.

Her is tiny blog as promised

I keep it short as not in right mood for writing anything long, after long work week, this blog is to give some of you a idea on how Excalibur looks like after all the changes, I think visual effects will make people interested that was not, I don't write programs so that nobody are using them, I do write programs in hope that some one do find this applications useful, and it does get me sanctification figuring out how to do some thing I have not done before, I do take feature requests, but don't expect me do every thing at ones, this is hobby and a self made programs from ground up and it takes time, its not just find a SDL game you or any one can recompile.

In the screen-shots you find tiny new detail, date is displayed in right corner it was only time before, I used only timer.device, to my surprise the date and time is handled by dos.library.



The black look is to check if the PNG border works, so it has all the corners and upper and bottom, left and right borders, I have turned the general transparency level to 0, did not look right whit transparency on the menu.

The white menu is a joke, my bloody hands has been all over the menus :-)
I have also tiny bit transparent, you can see the icons in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment